ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: RECLAIMED WOOD TWO-TIERED DISPLAY TABLE WITH FOLDING IRON BASE
- Loosen wing nuts, open as wide as possible, retighten wing nuts.
- Position table legs lying on their sides on the floor.
- Use length of table top to position desired spacing of table legs.
- Slide table top into opening at top of first table leg.
- Continue sliding table top into second leg opening until centered.
- Using two people, turn table upright, holding legs and top while turning.
- Push table legs outward at bottom until table top is securely seated.
- Slide remaining table top into legs on top of lower supports until centered.
NOTE: To relocate the assembled table, two people should lift by holding the legs near the bottom.